Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another first

Miles enjoyed his first visit to the zoo with cousins Kate & Evan this weekend. I was really impressed with the Kids Cove area - lots of farm animals and a cool climbing area, although I highly recommend bringing your own lunch. Miles got face to beak with a big rooster, and checked out some pigs and baby goats. Evan & Kate soaked themselves milking the big plastic cow. But the best education they don't realize they got was from a couple of Aldabran Tortoises. Maybe on our next visit there will be a few more tortoises to see! :)


Earlier in the week, Wayne & Elizabeth's Aunt Simone & Uncle Jim stopped by on their way to a family reunion. Of course we all should have been attending the reunion as well, but decided it would be much more fun in a few years when they aren't so dependent on those naps to be happy!
Anyway, this was Simone & Jim's first time to meet their great neice and nephews. It was getting close to that naptime so there wasn't much playtime, but they got some quick squeezes in.

The cousins had a great time playing together. Miles loves to see them and can't wait to get into everything with them. I know how much fun I had with my cousin growing up and I can't wait to see what antics these three get into!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin