Thursday, July 20, 2006

Skilz Pt. 2

The kid does amaze. His official first unassisted standing was a couple of weeks ago, brief moment that it was. But over the last weeks he's become much more confident and lets go often, though he can't keep the stand for a very long time yet. But yesterday he held it long enough for me to get the proof. Look closely and you'll see... no hands!! I was out of town for four nights this weekend and YaYa stayed to help daddy with Miles. She said she thought he almost took a step, but I'm glad he held off for me. Maybe "Skilz Pt. 3" is right around the corner.


Miles and I both completed our library's summer reading challenge. He had to read 20 books and I had to read 4. I received a nifty coffee mug and he received an IOU for a book bag and this great tattoo. (yes, it is temporary) You can see in this picture he's reading his favorite book du jour "Goodnight Gorilla." He also got a coupon book, but I think mommy will be the one to enjoy the free Marble Slab cone.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Skilz is right - it looks like he's talking on the phone now too! First the girlfriend... now the phone calls... I'm fully expecting him to be in college this time next year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin